Do you just want to get away from it all? And you don't have a whole checking account? Don't worry, my friends, unfortunately we all can't be millionaires. But when it comes time to share these special vacations with someone you love, many of us make empty spots to book and plan this special trip. However, this does not mean that there are not many great places from which you and your lover can escape. Here are ten romantic relaxation options under $ 5,000 to help you decide!
1. Maui, Hawaii: Enjoy relaxing on the romantic beaches of Maui while staying at Kihei Bay Vista Resort – a fully featured and landscaped resort that offers high thread count sheets and lots of great room service. Online packages that include airfare and four day / four night starts at about $ 765 per person – that's about $ 1,500 and all you pay for is food and a rental car once on the island.
2. Cancun, Mexico: One of the most untouched, clean and beautiful barrier reef islands, invites you and your lover to come and stay at a strip resort, a beach setting with lots of night work and lots of history. Online packages will cost you about $ 850 per person, which includes airfare and hotel accommodation for four nights.
3. Miami, Florida: Take your sightseeing to one of the most popular and romantic places in the world and spend a day in Disney's child-free world. Within miles of hundreds of islands, Miami is a destination city. Online packages will cost around $ 600 per person, including a flight and a nice hotel room.
4. Aspen, Colorado: For a different, romantic retreat, go to the Rockies and go on a romantic ski trip. Staying at a signature mountain resort, including lift passes, on a four-day trip, including a flight, will only eat about $ 600 per person in your wallet.
5. Newport Beach, CA: Perhaps one of the cheapest ways to avoid all of this is you can easily find dozens of great vacation packages at beach resorts including airline tickets and four-night check-ins for about $ 500 per person online.
6. Acapulco, Mexico: Cheaper destination, perhaps than Paris or Venice, you can easily find many great deals online for comprehensive travel to destination resorts. Packages range from about $ 600-800 per person, including airfare for four night esplanades on the Mexican Riviera.
7. San Diego: One of the most popular romantic vacation destinations in the world awaits you. You won't find better deals anywhere else than here. Five-day packages that include your flight, rental car, and a nice resort hotel room start at about $ 600 per person.
8. San Francisco: A few hundred dollars away is a bay town where culture, nice beaches and five-star eateries invite you to come and greet you. Enjoy a romantic trip for two here for about $ 600-800, which includes your plane trip, and a hotel room for five nights.
9. Paris, France: Perhaps one of the most romantic destinations in the world, a cultural and vibrant society attracts almost everyone. Of course, you never have to add an exotic price tag to such an exotic destination. Online packages including airfare and hotel stays of seven days and seven nights start at $ 1,850 per person.
10. Venice, Italy: It's no more romantic than just walking around one of the oldest cities in the world. Of course, there are many different reasons, including art galleries, for going to Venice for the many water-filled canals and serenades. However, it will cost you to enjoy Italy – about $ 1,900 per person, including airfare and hotel for the week.