Whenever a job is completely taken over and under stress, you only have 2 choices left; stay at home, pamper yourself at work and slip into an unequivocal monotony, or get an early ticket to Rajasthan, a country famous for its rich heritage, luxurious life and huge spa and wellness resorts.
For complete rejuvenation, detoxification and exhilaration it is necessary to blindly indulge in spa and wellness resorts in Rajasthan.
Let's look at some of the finest hotels in Rajasthan that offer their clients the best in class spa and wellness treatments.
1. Tree of Life – Resort & Resort: This is one of the best resorts in Jaipur, away from the city chaos. It offers guests all the comfort they were looking for as well as unparalleled relaxation, beauty and service.
The luxury resort consists of 13 luxurious villas and is just an hour away from Jaipur International Airport.
2. Leela Palace, Udaipur – Overlooking the glittering Lake Pichola, Leela Palace Udaipur strives to provide guests with the highest level of pampering. ESPA's holistic spa allows guests to rebalance their lives and heal their mind, body and soul.
Aromatherapy, hot stone massage, facial spa treatments, pedicure and manicure, Indian head massage etc. There are only a few wellness therapies.
3. Umaid Bhawan Vilas, Jodhpur – Jodhpur's royal residence, Umaid Bhawan Palace provides its guests with a restorative journey of harmony, healing and wellness.
Umaid Bhawan offers many wellness treatments including body scrubs and wraps, Ayurvedic therapies, yoga and meditation as well as several signature procedures such as samattva, Trupti, Chandana etc.
4. Oberoi Vanyavilas, Ranthambore – A beautiful avenue that runs along flower-filled waterways, takes guests to a sun-lit courtyard where they receive the best natural and herbal therapy. The hotel offers rejuvenation rituals for both men and women.
Holistic treatments include massage therapies, body rejuvenation therapies, special baths and local rituals.
5. Raas, Jodhpur – Raas is an altar of tranquility in the chaos of Jodhpur and offers world-class spa treatments known for ethical and sustainable practices. Ila promises to work with the utmost dedication and purest intent, as well as with her meditative practice and carefully selected wild ingredients.
The luxury resort is just about 4.5 kilometers from Jodhpur Airport and is one of the closest resorts to Mehrangarh Fort.